Mobile Application usage is on the rise and may be the primary focus for cyber security threats in the future. When businesses launch new mobile applications or software as part of their wider business infrastructure it is important that they do not present immediate vulnerabilities to the system and that they stay secure. A pen test will test the vulnerabilities.
What we look for on a mobile app penetration test:
- An initial scope of your business and the app to be tested
- A customised review of it’s strengths and weaknesses using automated vulnerability tools
- Identify full list of weaknesses following a penetration test involving both a tester and vulnerability scanning
- A detailed report containing the potential damage a breach would cause, where the vulnerabilities occur and the necessary steps to take to remedy the breaches.
- Future proofing protocols to minimise risks before next scheduled pen test.